- About us
- Visas, Migration and Citizenship
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Passport services
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Application for an Australian Passport Overseas (Form PC8)
Important information to assist you in completing the passport application;
- Changing the name on your passport while in the United Kingdom, what documents to provide
- Book an appointment
- Documents to confirm your identity
! All adult applicants must provide valid photo identification and proof of address. Parents lodging children applications must present valid photo identification.
! We recommend that you do not use UK photo booths as they are not set to Australian standards. Familiarise yourself with the passport photo guidelines in the link above. We do not accept non compliant photos and this will delay your application.
- Where to apply for a passport and opening hours
- Who needs to attend the interview and what to expect
! Your previous Australian passport will be cancelled and returned to you. You should check the status of any visas in your cancelled passport with the authority which issued them, i.e. the relevant Embassy or UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as we cannot transfer visas into new passports.