Australian High Commission
United Kingdom
Australia House, London

Document Translations

Translations performed outside of Australia

All documents that are not in English must be accompanied with an English translation document. You must also provide the original foreign language document.

The translation should be provided by a translator registered with an official organisation such as the Institute of Linguists or the Institute of Translation & Interpreting. For documents outside of the UK, the official translation may be accepted provided the translator is a member of an official body in their own country.  

Translations performed in Australia

Translations in Australia must be performed by a translator who is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). Visit the NAATI website to find a translator.