Australian High Commission
United Kingdom

Consular can't do

We cannot:-
▪ provide visas or work permits for other countries
▪ assist with enquiries about UK visas. These enquiries should be directed to the UK Home Office
▪ get you out of prison
▪ obtain preferential treatment for you in prison, hospital or in any dealing you might have with the authorities in the UK
▪ investigate crimes in the UK
▪ arrange travel or accommodation bookings or store your luggage
▪ pay your hotel, medical or any other bills or become involved in disputes about these expenses
▪ collect or hold mail on your behalf
▪ provide funds to pay your legal costs or fines, represent you at legal proceedings or give legal advice
▪ pay pensions, although we can assist you to contact government authorities in Australia to help resolve payment difficulties.