- To contact the High Commission, please call +44 (0) 20 7379 4334.
- For queries related to Australian citizenship, immigration or visas, please call +61 2 6196 0196 between 9 am to 5 pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. Please be aware, this is an Australian number and international rates may apply; contact your phone provider for information on rates. More information can be found on the Global Service Centre page.
- For queries related to the Passports Office, please call +44 (0) 20 7887 5816 between 9am to midday on weekdays or e-mail us. You can also review the passport services page for common queries.
- For queries related to legalising documents and witnessing signatures, e-mail us or, phone +44 (0) 2 7887 5777
- For consular assistance for Australians, please call us on +44 (0) 20 7887 5776 or e-mail us.
The Consular line/inbox cannot advise on ANY matter relating to passport applications or application requirements, citizenship applications, visa categories or visa application requirements, visa and passport processing times or progress reports (both Australian and UK).
General Enquiries: Please note that the General Enquiries inbox cannot advise on ANY matter relating to passports, citizenship or visas.
Unfortunately the Australian High Commission cannot assist in the tracing of friends or relatives, or the possible career path opportunities in Australia including migration advice.
Please note also that the Australian High Commission cannot offer UK or Australian legal advice in any form. Please use the contact details above for these enquiries. Please read the auto-reply you will receive as this covers most enquiries that we receive.
If your enquiry relates to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, including all travel and quarantine enquiries, please use the extensive information provided on our homepage at: https://uk.embassy.gov.au/ Please also use the links provided below for information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Links
- UK visa extension information can be found here
- Smartraveller information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here
- Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) travel restrictions to Australia can be found here
- Information on the UK government response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here
- Information on the Australian government’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) isolation guidance can be found here
- NHS health information and advice can be found here
This site is regularly updated with information for Australians living in the United Kingdom.
If you are in need of urgent consular assistance, please refer to the consular information on our homepage, click here
National Cabinet has introduced caps on international passengers flows. For more information, click here